Wednesday, January 24, 2007

^_^

Thought that that would be a cute title...havn't changed my msn name since the last post so i had nothing to put up!

Reread that last post and i can see how i was a little ranty...was just feeling pretty wick about myself. Trying to not care now, stuff like that but yet it's so hard when i just think about "happier times"... you know when you day dream or something and your mind wonders to things that made you laugh... or you see or hear something that reminds you...i keep thinking of times when he made me laugh and was just funny and then when he was really nice...it's so odd to think abotu that, considering now i think he's such a stupid asshole...but then the thing is i don't really...so confusing to be honest...honesty is what i'd like i guess, just know the truth, out right and blunt, just so i can know for sure...but of course things don't work like that do they? ...

Moving on to happier things....gotta love the guitar riff that opens headfirst for halos....listening to it right now, it's just so nice, must learn it some day, although the start sounds kinda tricky...hmm...
Speaking of guitars, my B string broke and now i can't play it properly :( sucks cause i'd just learnt widething, the rhythm part and was enojoying strumming away...then it just snapped! Pftt and i got told off for not playing loudly enough and "don't worry the strings are made of steel they won't break" ...ahem...it did! Mine are probably crap or something....
I want to get a black Gibson les Paul for my next guitar, not an Epiphone or some other copy but the real thing. I think it'd be class. Hopefully i can buy it before university comes and then i'll have a good guitar to take away and then i can play it in a band or something...that's be so much fun!
I thought of a great idea for a talent show, so i'll share it. Ok so here goes! Do We Will Rock You by Queen. Get some people on stage and get them to start the whole hall clapping the rhythm and then someone can do the Freddie Mercury part i.e. the singing, then the ones who started the clapping sing the "We will, we will rock you!" part. Then at the end whilst the clapping is still going on someone on stage has an electric guitar and they start playing the riff...that'd be so calass would it not? And as long as you have someone with rhythm and can sing mm and also a guitarist you're sorted! It's such a good idea, it would easilly win and wouldn't be too hard to put together! :D so have to do that some day...sad dream prehaps but i'd love to be the one playing the guitar...listening to the riff now...then when it cuts out the people on the stage can hold out their hands in a stop position to the ones on the floor and then the capping should stop at the right moment.

Prehaps i shouldn't plan things out so much cause i don't like it when my plans go wrong...except sometimes they do go the way i want them, only it would seem to be thrown in my face later on as i've just been put under a false sence of security...

Again thinking of more happier times...i had Queen's We are the champions on earlier...playing again now...but earlier i remembered the 4th year realay race...it really was one of the best moments i've ever lived through...i dunno why it means so much to be as it does...but when i think about it, especially to this song, it makes me feel great, like i've actually achieved something, for a change, you know? I remember getting the baton and taking off...i came round the curve in the lead but i could hear feet behind me, i knew i was going to be over taken, i was already running pretty damn fast but something went through me, i just took off even faster than before and i got to the finish first....everyone then leapt on top of me with such joy and happiness cause we'd won and it was me that got there! That's the one moment i can pinpoint where i just felt so much pride in myself, i don't think i've ever felt that good since, probably why i cling to that memory...even though it is such a strang one...

mmm when i went there the cupboard was bare...i.e. there were no cookies left! :( such misery...the world is going to end...i can't believe that there are none left...i'm just going to have to take a moment to wallow in my sheer grief here...ahem...

My poor horse has an injured foot :( my aunt reckons it's his tendon, so i have to leave him and see if he gets any better and then if he doesn't i ahve to call the vet out. He's home again though and has a nice new rug. The rug is gold and silver, so my dad reckons he looks like an archbishop...that amused me somewhat...
My own foot is still injured from the day of the school's open day when i wrecked it agaisnt the table. It turned blue and everything...it was very interesting and at least then i had something interesting to look at..now that the blueness of my foot is gone, all that's sore is my toe. But it's not nice, especially when i get up in the morning, it's sore to walk on and that's really not to pleasant when i put my new boots on cause it's as if my toe is being squished, even though i know it's not cause the other boot is completely comfortable...tis annoying, just hope that it heals completely before the preformal and then my feet won't hurt!
Speaking of the preformal, i have my outfit completely sorted out! I'm gonna be a rockstar...of the guitarist type of course, couldn't pull of a drummer even if i wanted to! So i'm gonna have a stripey t shirt and then this black skirt that looks rockerish. Then fish net tights (i swear i don't look like a hooker!) and my cool new boots! They also look rockerish. They're black and have buckles up the side and an awesome stilletto heel so i become much taller :) however not tall enough so that i'm bigger than my older sister...which just shows you that i'm not very tall, she was in her slippers! lol ..ok kinda just realised that yous probably don't care about my outfit but i'm not deleting it all! Ooo almost forgot, i'll have a leather jacket on too. If i had a motorcycle one i'd fully wear it but unfortunately i don't so i'll ahve to make do with a more regular one. It goes down to below my waist but still above my knees, so it goes well with the outfit and as long as i bring a guitar pick with me i can prove i'm a rockstar and not merely some hoe trying pick up some rocker boys :P

hmm it would seem that i've rambled enough
soo...we all know what's going to come next!

over and out!

P.S. everyone should listen to Queen! It puts you in such a good mood! Yeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hehehe

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

The world is about to end because you have no cookies? What a typical female thing to say... =P

Glad to see you've cheered up... slightly... from the previous post.

On the subject of song lyrics involving darkness, I have a much better one than GnR, although I can't imagine Simon and Garfunkel being a major influence on your music tastes =P

"Hello darkness my old friend... I have come to talk with you again..."

2:22 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

God, you sound happy...

12:08 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

You see - thinking of happy things does help!

Also, listen to more Queen and less MCR, puts you in a better mood.

The relay race you described, that's a bit like what I experienced on Wednesday. There's something about competitive team sport that gives you such elation when you win, you feel incredibly proud knowing you were part of a bigger effort...

And no cookies is a disaster! ish...

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home