Saturday, January 06, 2007

Do you remember when we used to sing?

Thought it was about time i made another post!

Well, it's now 2007, a happy new year to all!

This christmas has been pretty good, i got my awesome guitar! :D hehehe! For a look at what it's like you can see it on my bebo, tis a very nice red colour :)

I'm sure you all know Smoke on the Water, yes? I can play the cooler version now, tis very awesome! Took a while to get it all sorted but when my fingers decide to work, it sounds pretty damn rockin! Another song that i've finally got the hang off is Smells Like Teen Spirit, power cords can be pretty tricky and it wrecks your hand if you keep it in that shape too long...i wonder if i have small hands or what, cause sometimes i can't get the hard cords cause of the stretching involved..hmm... Well anyway, the transition is pretty smooth now and you can actually hear the tune...rather than the first time i got taught it and actually had to push my fingers down and fumble around a lot...i remember my first guitar lesson, James getting Kathryn to hold my fingers down but i'm not sure if that was power cords or not, probably was...

Anyways, enough of guitars...

Havn't been up to much exciting, apart from last week's Thursday...awesome night, however i'm not going to drink again for quite some time... ended up feeling so so ill! The guitarist that was playing at the Empire that night was awesome, he played House of the Rising Sun! :D And i remember him playing behind is back at one point too, so people shoudl fully go check him out, he plays there every Thursday.

Went to Sarah Dazell's house party for new years, it was kinda awkward when i went in cause i wasn't like friends really with anyone there but it livened up and i knew people anyway. Elena's brother Matt brough champagne, which was grossss...eww just thinking abotu it... Really really didn't liek it...apparantly i'll acquire a taste for wine, so prehaps that's the case with it as well...but just eww for now though.
I curled Emma Prince's hair for it and my curlers actually went sticky that there was just so much hairspray over them by the end of it!

Went shopping the other day with Emma Lui, James and Emma Cook. Great to get out of the house and have some fun..however the revision greatly suffered that day....as did my purse....emma lui the devil's advocate! lol hehe

Went to the school quiz last night and had Dez, Alex, Craig, Emma Cook, Maeve (not spelt like that but the real way confuses me!) Emma Prince and James on my team...at least we didn't lose...came 2nd last. I embarrassed myself so so much when i ensured people that Tony Blaire was not the answer for a politics question and it turned out that it was! However James didn'te let me hide :(

gtg work now
so over and out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

*sigh*

Am so not ready for tomorrow :(

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home