Friday, January 19, 2007

Never mind the darkness...

I actually quite like the dark, there's something about it...i dunno, i love walking in the dark now, just as long as it's not raining and if there're stars out, then it's soo nice...had to walk home in the dark earlier and it was raining then, so was not too fun and the 13 drove past me on my way up hospital road, so i was not too happy... i should've waited for that bus but i couldn't have been borthered to do so for 15minutes, so instead i walked home in the rain and had to pay for the bus...yes smart i know...

I'm in a mood right now where i've kinda just realised how stupid i've been over the past few weeks. Everything now...eugh...i really do disgust myself...i've let my morals slide and everything...wow to i feel the consequences for that...

I really do feel like banging my head of the wall but will refrain because that would hurt adn would just end up being another thing to ad to my list that i regret...for gawds sake like...eugh stupid stupid me...and even more stupid people that think they can treat you like their friend one second and then the next feckin ignore you, seriously what sort of a friend is that!?! People like that are just stupid arseholes who if they are such stupid areseholes, why should i care so much about said people? Why? I don't know! I honestly dont' know! Prehaps because i'm such a feckin idiot and seem to always find the most feckin arses of them all..eugh!

Just feel so so annoyed with myself and the world right now....probably sound like such an emo...best get out the MCR after all it's meant to encourage you to slit your wrists or something right? Peh as if!

Maybe i should just end this post before i ramble away into complete and other crappy nothingness...probably have already down that... ah well...

over and out...

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

What's happened? :(

*gives Soraya a hug*

Right, am going to call you and see what's happened now...

1:55 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Hey, cheer up! Ranting can often be worthwhile - gets it all out of the system.

Smile!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Dulce said...

walking in the dark can be nice. but the world does have its happy side look into that.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home