Friday, May 05, 2006

Love Hurts

This is a poem i found on deviant art which i thought was really nice. Simple but still nice.

If you are willing to love
You must face the pain
You may like the sunshine
But you will have the rain

Sometimes you feel
You should be wearing a shroud
Tears will fallLike rain from a cloud

There will be good times
There will be sad
Enjoy the good
Forget the bad

It is easy to say
But so hard to doI
f you are in loveI wish the best for you

Hearts do get broken
Times do get rough
Words that are spoken
Can be pretty tough


I guess it is worth it
Though sure I am not
When I was pain free
I think I forgot

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Very true...

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you realised how emo all your titles are?? lol..!

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home