Friday, April 14, 2006

Sometimes is happens...feelings die...

I just did an IQ test...i'm not too sure if my score is good or not since James declared being good as over 1000... :S...and Dez said over 130 so ahh lol
Well here's what it said about me. How much you score and what types of answers you got right must be able to tell them what you're like because this description really does sound like me. I do get really analitical towards what people are doing and how they react to certain things...so you lot should all try this and see what it comes up with. :) On tickle btw.

Your IQ score is 126!
You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and an insight into processes and the way people think. These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people as you can conceptualise ideas internally and understand patterns on an abstract level.

I'm bored and have nothing else better to do, so i'm just going to do a few more tests and see what appears.
My real zodiac sign or something...
Your zodiac sign should be Cancer!

Cancer!It's sooo you! The planets are very complex. Maybe your astrologer will disagree, and maybe a few tendencies will vary, but overall you're a CANCER. Just like a crab - the symbol of Cancer - you've got that hard outer shell that masks a soft and vulnerable interior. Safety counts for you, so at the first sign of a threatening situation, you'll often retreat into your comfort zone. As a water sign, a Cancer is extremely intuitive and sensitive. In fact, some believe that people born under this sign have psychic powers. You are fragile and crave love and security. However, as a Cancer, you remain a little enigmatic. Mysterious and moody, complex and unpredictable -- that's what some people call you. But even if you're hard to understand, you crave emotional content and happen to be the most loyal sign in the zodiac.

And my career personality...
Your career personality type is ENTJ
That means that based on the standard measure of personality traits, you live and think outside traditional boundaries. When others focus on limitations, you use logic and analytical thinking to create new possibilities and ideas. Your grasp of reality makes you focus on how to take a project or ideas through to completion. You learn quickly and enjoy working with other intensely creative and ambitious people. With your people skills, you can become a fearless leader who expects others to keep up with your head-turning pace.

Well this has all been very exciting...i'm going now...
over and out!

6 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I'll go right ahead and admit that I didn't read the whole post and may just have stopped at the first sentence of each paragraph. Well done on your IQ and I must bow down and rever thee with my mere IQ of 115 =P

In my defense, an IQ over 1000 would be classified, at least, as "good"

5:59 AM  
Blogger James said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:00 AM  
Blogger James said...

And for both yours and my sake, we'll not go into the spelling and grammar of that post.

6:00 AM  
Blogger soraya said...

so was it you then that deleted that post?...i didn't think there was anything wrong at all with my grammar...hmph...

8:01 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

I did the tickle test, I can't remember what I got, but I think it was mid 130s, but these tests are very inaccurate.

1000 would be very good. Let's just say I'm not quite there...

3:03 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

1000? Let me know if you're aware of such a person... :p

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home