Thursday, May 04, 2006

I want to be the only hand you need to hold on to...

ok, hopefully didn't use that title there before

Thought the blog was due an update, so i decided to do it now. Have yet to learn the rest of my home life orals and to start leisure...they're supposed to be completely learnt for tomorrow...crap..ah well...i'm sure i can manage to bluff my way through it...if i can get a general idea of the question i should be able to answer it.

Well as you all probably know i'm just after completing my dk of ed gold practice. Woo! Because the Moures are actually so small and crap, we ended up going over routes that we'd already done. On the first day they had us doing Hare's Gap and on the second day we were coming back down it again. *rolls eyes*

When looking at the route cards Stephan saw that we had to go to Hore's Bridge on the last day (i know funny name) and i said "Oh! I know that!"...cause i did...of course that ended up coming out kinda wrong and was therefore an excuse for Stephan to make jokes...i believe one of them was "So that where you met adam then?"...pftt...
Also said another stupid thing...they were talking about playing strip poker and i refused to partipate and said i'd just sit happily and watch...meaning that it'd be amusing to see them all get embarrased and make a fool of themselves...of course it came out sounding incredibly purvey and of course was the cause of much mocking...-_-...many sexist comments came from the guys during the four days...i'd say most of them were from Stephan...all in joke though...still i hit him all the same.
On the last day, we finished up in Tollymore. Everyone got chips and/or ice cream and it was soo soo good...proper food...well ok hot food...or ok just NICE food from after 4 days of total crap. Boil in the bags...what more can i say? Though i did have an extremely nice pasta meal on the first night...it was pretty damn good...

On monday...after 4 days up in the Mournes, i got up early and i did part of the marathon for my sister. What a nice sister am i? My muscles were actually screaming in pain...it hurt :( ... everyone feel sorry for me, come on i want to hear it, where's the sympathy people!? ...pftt you're all useless... :P oj
Everytime i ran it hurt my muscles a lot so i had to walk quite a lot of it, which was really annoying because i had worked on my fitness over Easter and could definately have run more, if not all of it if i'd been in better physical condition.
I want to do it next year, so if anyone wants to join my relay team, raise your hand! All entrants have to be over 16 btw.

Look out for this amazing piano player, Ludovico Einaudi, his pieces are beautiful. They're soo relaxing. I can send people songs if they want to hear it. I have to order his book, just so i can learn how to play the pieces...they don't actually sound too hard..but maybe they have a hard key signature or something?

I've been practicing a lot of Phantom of the Opera. I can play All i ask of you (which has a hell of a lot of flats) as does Music of the Night which i've also been playing. I've been playing Wishing you were some how here again which is such a beautiful piece. It's really nice to sing too.
I've been trying to get the cords right on the main tune...they're actually really hard but i'm getting there...that's as far as my playing of that piece has got lol.

Best go now

Over and out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm... hey!
now u can feel loved because u have an awesome comment from me!

All i can say about our weekend is... Go us!! and yes most of the weekend u did end up sounding incredibly dirty minded. hehe (",)

cya! xxx

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! i got you into ludivico!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home