Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A part of me dies when i let you go...

Ok, well it's nearing the end of the easter holidays and i still have a lot of stuff left to cover...i think i have loads of bio left to do...i spend most of my time at the beginning of easter trying to get the papers cleared up...then i found out that they didn't actually have to be handed in so it was really a waste of time. I could've done them nearer to the actual exam when i might actually know the answer to at least most of the questions.

Hmm lets start with what i did at the beginning of Easter. On the Friday i went to my singing lesson as per usual and then came home and played the Sims for ages. Tamsin, Byron and my Dad went off skiing and my sister stole my coat!
I was waving to her in the car when i noticed what appeared to be a black coat..."Tamsin doesn't have a black coat", i thought... then :O!!!!! Pftt...nasty thieving sister...-_-...and as if that wasn't bad enough! She took my hat! MY HAT!!! The black one! I was furious! I only found out when they came home and i asked if any of them had prehaps seen it when they'd been poking about in the box of hats and gloves before they'd left...needless to say...THEY HAD...-_-...i'm not going to let that one go...it's my hat!!!...Ok, i'm being psychotic again aren't i? Ahh sigh...but i really had been worried i'd lost it...smells weird now too...-_-

Anyway...the saturday after i went to Ruth's house in the afternoon and we watched loads of episodes of scrubs whilst sitting on her bed eating lots of junk food. We had gone down to the shop and bought sloeur and cream eggs oo and soft mints too! :D! Then we got some more chocolate from her cupboard and yea..we ate a lot...but ah well it was great!
Of course we had our nice little gossip time and that was great, it's always nice to have someone to talk to. Also we wrote out the guest list for her next house party, which should be around the middle of May...and hopefully that i can go to as it falls extremely close to my first GCSE..the dread Add Maths... :'(! Someone please give me a hug! I need consoling...ahhhh add maths! :(...

Let's see...i think Sunday was probably pretty crap and i did nothing...the monday i went to the Belfast Bowling place to do first aid duty and because it's such a gay non contact sport, noone got injured..though alison had theatened us with the idea of them all keeling over with heart attack and such...

Next few days were most likely a bleur of work...that's all life ever seems to be right now...work...and i spent them in an extremely depressed state...though everything is ok now...

On Saturday, just past, i went to my riding lesson and worked on my canter. I'm getting trained to do show jumping so some time in the future i'll be able to compete but as for now i have to be able to sit in canter without stirrups and without relying on the reins...it's going to be hard to perfect it and be able to sit perfectly without bouncing for a prolonged period of time but i know i can get there in the end. :)
After riding i came home at about 12:10 and ran upstairs to get ready to go out. I rushed about the place and was able to sit down and have my lunch quite calmly and unrushed. My mum gave me a lift down to the bus stop and it even came early which was great because i was sitting there from 5 to.
I got into town for before 1:30 as well, so everything was going my way. Sat down in Burger King with everyone, that being James, Emma L, Simon and Adam, who i got some more battle royales off, woo!...they just get sicker as you go along btw...but you just can't help but want to know what happens next.
I finally got my watch fixed and my mum's two as well. So now i have my watch again! :D! Yay! Does anyone else where it on the right hand like me? (i know you do Emma L) I really find it much more comfortable on that hand...it just feels so weird when it's on the other wrist...hmm just thinking about it...i have a really skinny writst so my watch sorta slides up and down my arm a bit but at least it's been designed so that it's impossible for it to twist itself around and therefore the clockface is always up!
Anyway... we all went to the cinema to see An American Haunting which is kinda creepy and made me jump a lot...and which adam laughed at me...for which i shall leave this look for him.. -_- ...pftt...anyway the end was totally random and leaves you thinking about different parts of the movie and you get really confused about what was dream and what was actually reality...but ought from that it was actually quite good.
Adam left early which was sad...also considering there was only like 10mins left of the movie after he'd gone...
After the movie the four of us left browsed about a few shops before we all had to go get our different buses...they all came around the same time so it was pretty good really.
The rest of the family were back from their skiing trip by the time that i got home so i had a nice present waiting for me...still doesn't make up for the fact that my hat went to France and back!!!...I really could've sworn it was in my room...it's always in my room...always...hmph...

Anyway i've worried everyone enough with my ramblings...
over and out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

*hugs Soraya*

Ah yes...

Add maths...

*sigh*

11:53 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

*hugs*

You'll be fine for Ad Maths if you put the work in, trust me.

I *wear* my watch on my left wrist, always have, and it just feels really uncomfortable on my right wrist, but, similarly, I can't go out without a watch on...

3:05 AM  
Blogger James said...

Wooooo! Go Scrubs!

*ahem*

Yes, have fun with the ad maths, and best of luck with that...

*considers*

*consoles*

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home