Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm back!

Well i just spent the last few days on a terribly uninteresting holiday in Portrush/ Portstewart. I decided to come back early cause it was boring me soooo much.....got ice cream though!!! :)

I have soo many pairs of jeans and surprisingly i actually do wear them....well maybe not all of them...but...hmmmm well.. I sort of realised their abundance when i bought another new pair yesterday and a new pair the week before that

I miss everyone....they're all away on holiday...dam them... and i have to actually do work over the summer...stupid GCSEs....have spanish orals to do, maths papers... blub :(

News of the day: I passed my piano exam!!!! Yeah!! Looks like all that hard work and practicing finally payed off!!! Yeah i'm happy again!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

wOOt?! :D Well done!

7:23 PM  
Blogger James said...

Gloating not being a good idea atm then?

Althought I'm pretty sure looking for a job constitutes work...

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home